Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fabulous Four Seasons Wailea Maui Hawaii

Hi Melissa,

Overall, we had a great time on our trip and it was a pleasure dealing with Hiapo who was very thorough and helpful.
The best part of course was being able to contact him and having him arrange everything from our hotel, flight and car rental and not having to juggle it all myself. We did have a room mix up, but once resolved things went very smoothly. And we really enjoyed the Four Seasons Resort in Wailea.
We didn't plan too much in the way of sightseeing, but the road to Hana was really spectacular, even though it was a long day's worth of driving, the views were breathtaking. We also really enjoyed Makena which was so close to the hotel and also provided incredible views. I loved going canoeing with the hotel's morning outrigger canoe group and getting a chance to go in the ocean and see the incredible sea life. Even though I'm not the best swimmer, they let me use a life jacket and with a pair of goggles I felt very safe and able to explore. I think that might have been one of my favorite parts of the trip. Seeing the live sea turtles and sea life. I had planned to go horseback riding in Makena and was really looking forward to it, but I got injured on my second outing with the canoe group when I got back into the canoe and hurt my rib. So that was a bummer.
I loved using the Four Seasons serenity pool at sunset and the jacuzzi to enjoy the magnificent vistas. And we took a few side trips to Kapalua, Lahaina and the Iao Needle which were fun. For the trip back, I hadn't realized that there was a three and a half hour layover in Honolulu. I do appreciate everything Hiapo did for us and will recommend your agency to our friends.

Mahalo,
S. Gottfried
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com