Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hawaii Family Vacation

Hi Sue!

Hawaii is awesome! I loved it, not enough time though, next time it will be much longer. The resorts were beautiful. I really can't tell which was my favorite because they both had qualities that I enjoy, The Hilton Waikoloa was just beautiful. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and it was so nice that it was included. The vow renewal was very nice Penei was very sweet and the photographer we had we really nice too, we got some really awesome pictures. We went on a helicopter ride with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, and I was very excited I didn't get sick, I was a little disappointed that the trip we selected didn't take us to see the top of the Volcano, There was just not enough time to explore.

The Hawaiian Hilton, I loved being in Oahu, all the activities going on there. Our room was fine.

The flights were long on the way out, I never dreamed that a 6 hour time difference would cause such a difference in your body clock. But it just made us feel like early risers!! The flight home was delayed until 9:00 pm which was awesome because we went Para sailing right before we left. My cousin asked his girlfriend to marry him while they were up in the air so that was really special and I would have been so disappointed to have missed it. So, I'm sure God made the flight late so I could be there!! :) Cause I've been coaching him forever on getting engaged!!

All in all the trip was awesome and I am going back and staying 2 weeks next time. I'm even thinking of going back with my husband next May for our 25th Anniversary, (if we can swing it). Thanks for everything!

Aloha!!
L. Roy
Springboro, OH

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com