Friday, September 3, 2010

Incredible Namale Fiji Vacation

Hello Melissa,
I just wanted to get back to you regarding the recent trip we took which was booked through McCoy Travel. Sorry it has taken me a while but after returning from our trip life has been busy.

My wife and I went to
Fiji for our Honeymoon and stayed at Namale Resort and Spa. We began looking at destinations about a year ago during which time we came across your web page. We were having difficulty determining which resort was the right one for us so I contacted your office for some advice. Faye Bartlett returned my call almost immediately and spent a good bit of time talking to me about the different resorts - the pros, cons, and costs of each.
Ultimately, we decided on Namale due to a combination of privacy, available activities, room design, all inclusive nature, friendliness of the staff, and overall feel of the resort. Our talks with Faye were extremely helpful in making our decision, and we were very happy overall with the experience.

I feel that we got an outstanding vacation package by using your company. The three things that jump out in my mind are 1) Free upgrade to an ocean bure 2) credits that we were able to apply to our inter island airfare 3) access to the Rosie's lounge in Nadi. My wife and I could have easily made the arrangements by ourselves, but we would have had to have paid for all these extras. It is clear that your company has made great relationships that it can leverage on behalf of your travelers.

The communication throughout was outstanding. We were getting updates and emails from your staff from the time we called until the week before we left... not to mention your follow up email once we returned! As I mentioned, we started planning this trip more than a year out, and my expectation was once we booked the trip and arrangements were made that would be the end of it. I was very pleasantly surprised with all the follow on correspondence. If nothing else, it gave me confidence that if we did hit a snag during the trip your office would be up to speed on the details of our vacation and ready to help out.

In terms of your service, there is very little I can recommend to improve. It was truly outstanding across the board.

As I mentioned, my wife and I had an amazing time at Namale. The bures and resort were absolutely beautiful, there were enough activities to keep us busy but not too many that we felt exhausted, and the staff was absolutely amazing. We loved the diving and my wife absolutely loved the spa. The picnic lunches were fantastic, but mostly we just enjoyed sitting on our deck staring out at the south pacific. It's really too hard to pick out one single thing.The only complaint we had was with the food and the drinks. The food was ok, but not great, and the wine and mixed drinks left a lot to be desired. Fortunately neither was real high on our priority list, but it is important to note because they simply are not up to the standard of the rest of the resort.Without a doubt we will keep your service in mind for future vacations.

Thanks so much.
M. & M. Bailey
Lorton, VA

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com