Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fabulous Tahiti Vacation

Hi Faye,

I just wanted to thank you for all your help with my 3rd anniversary wedding trip to Bora Bora. The Four Seasons and St. Regis hospitality was beyond my expectations!

The rooms at St. Regis we decorated nicer, more comfortable beds, and substantially larger than the Four Seasons. However, the food, spa, and overall "vibe" of the Four Seasons, my husband and I thought, was better. The spa was world class! We had a 3-hour couple massage that ended with a mineral bath for two!!

Thanks for mentioning our "VIP" status with you, I really appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you thank you!!
K. Hansen
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com