Monday, August 2, 2010

Hawaii Tropical Island Paradise Vacation


Aloha Joanne,

I am so much enjoying my stay here at the Napili Kai ... it is truly a little
tropical island paradise with a very relaxed atmosphere, just what I was looking for. I have a beautiful studio above the lobby area with a magnificent view of the beach. I just love it!

Upon my arrival, I was so pleasantly surprised with your gift of a bottle of white wine. Thank you very much for this in welcoming me to lovely Maui. Yesterday, I attended the breakfast orientation hosted by Pleasant Holidays. There was a very good presentation of all of the various activities/tours available. I signed up for the luau, so far. The breakfast was very nice as well.

Joanne, again, many thanks for making my holiday arrangements at the Napili Kai. I look forward to working with you again as I make future plans to return to Maui.

Mahalo and best wishes to you,
L. Bergant
BC, Canada

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here