Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dream Honeymoon in Tahiti

Faye should be nominated the best travel agent in the world!

With patience of a saint when I changed my mind a thousand times on the dates and the location I wanted, to her resourcefulness in finding and securing the very best deals for us, to her quick responsiveness to my thousand emails and phone calls, her sensitivity, humor and kindness to my frantic rush to secure our honeymoon, Faye worked a miracle on the very, very limited budget my fiancé and I had, and had us upgraded to the very best overwater bungalow lagoon with VIP status, in order to make our dream honeymoon in
Tahiti come true! If this isn’t a happily ever after ending, I don’t know what is!I'll send a photo of us in our overwater bungalow soon!

Thanks again!
R. & C. Ruggieri
San Diego, CA


Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com