Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fiji Travel Planning

Bula,

I recently had the opportunity to work with Faye wherein she assisted in booking a trip to Fiji for me and my husband. Faye was fantastic and definitely put the effort in to make my dream vacation happen. She answered every e-mail and phone call promptly and always answered all of my questions. I usually do all of our vacation planning/booking myself, but after my experience with Faye, I will not hesitate to contact her before booking our next vacation as she exceeded all of my expectations! Faye is a delight and definitely an asset to your business, as I am sure you already know.

D. Fischer

Yorba Linda, CA

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, Call Faye at 213-784-0210 or click here