Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lanai Happy Anniversary!


Dear Caroline,
I wanted to tell you that our Hawaii Anniversary vacation was spectacular! The beauty of Lanai and the activities on Maui were unmatched. Seeing the spinner dolphins in the bay while sitting on our bed at the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay was unbelievable. The champagne that you arranged on our arrival was excellent. The accommodations at the Four Seasons and at the Ritz Carlton Kapalua were as nice as anywhere we have ever stayed. The activities you arranged were well organized and the added information concerning what to wear and what to take were extremely helpful. The lunch at Mama's was delicious and the setting was unforgettable. My wife's favorite activity turned out to be the day trip to Oahu, but my favorite was the helicopter ride. I appreciate all the effort that you put in to planning our trip, and I am glad that I found McCoy travel on the internet. I have told all my friends that they need to go to Hawaii and to use you as their travel agent. My wife and I plan to return soon to see the whales, to visit Kauai, and to return to Manele Bay. When we plan to travel there again, we will definitely use McCoy travel and your services in particular. I was sorry to hear about your sister, but I hope you and her family are doing well.
Again, thank you for your help in planning the perfect anniversary vacation.
T. Foropoulos
Corinth, MS

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, Call Caroline at 213-784-0240 or click here