Sunday, July 11, 2010

Impressed with McCoy Travel & Faye

Melissa,
We are just starting to think about a return trip to Fiji in September 2011. I contacted your website to get some suggestions, but figured I would get just some ads from you in a couple of days.
So I was most impressed when I received a call from
Faye almost immediately.

Then I was even more impressed (a) that she actually knows Fiji, and and (b) that she didn't pressure me to try to make an immediate sale. (We are not yet ready to book, and any pushiness would have just irritated me.)
So your firm is well represented by Faye, and we will be back in touch as our plans take shape.
K. Glazier
Pasadena, CA

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click
here