Sunday, July 11, 2010

Namale Wedding - Honeymoon

Hi Faye.
I'm officially a married woman!!! We had the best time. It was everything I hoped it would be. I haven't stopped talking about it yet. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have so much to tell you about and I'd much rather do it over the phone. I'm really looking forward to sharing all the details with you because none of it would have been possible without your advice and expertise. Talk to you soon. R.

By the way, my mom is planning a last minute trip to Australia. I gave her your contact info and told her she absolutely had to talk to you about it. She should be calling you sometime this week.

R. Viso
Cheshire, CT

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here