Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big Island Bliss

First, I want to sing praises to Hiapo. He was absolutely the best. He was patient and oh so accommodating to my non stop requests and, if truth be told, my whining. He made some magic happen and our whole experience was top notch. We loved our rooms with their beautiful views, the magnificent breakfast each morning and the whole Hawaiian experience.

My dream was to spend time with my son and daughter-in-law in a special place for us to make wonderful memories. I rarely get to see my son and my time with him was so memorable and far beyond my imagination.
I should add that I was worried about how I would organize everything at the resort. How pleased I was to find how well Hiapo organized everything for me, from the rooms, car rental, check in, breakfast and the paddle boat and snorkel rentals. We loved and appreciated it all. I'll be paying for this vacation for a few years to come but the memories will last a lire time,

Favorite experiences? Can't begin to name one. But the view I had from my room overlooking the bay and dolphin pools was exquisite. We really enjoyed watching the runner light the torches along the resort paths each night from out balconies. Oddly enough, playing with and feeding the fish at the boat dock outside the breakfast restaurant is a really fond memory.

I can't imagine a more wonderful vacation and I know Michael and Amy feel the same.

Mahalo,
D. Tener & Family
Silverdale, Washington

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort or any other vacation planning, click here