Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hawaii Family Vacation

I have meant to send you this email since our return…we had a blast!! We did not want to leave!! All the excursions that you booked for us were perfect. We had perfect seats at the Luau, a wonderful sunset on the Dinner Cruise with great entertainment, and the Van Tour was one of our favorites…great guide…he even stopped at a couple places not on the itinerary for us!! I do think that the Kids had great fun snorkeling and zip-lining. The day of our departure we went to Lahaina and booked one of those blue water whale watching tours for the 6 of us…mom and dad did not go…and that was tons of fun also.

The most spectacular thing was where we stayed the Fairmont Kea Lani was absolutely beautiful and the service there was impeccable…second to none!! Everyone was so helpful and nice!! Scott and I walked hand in hand into the Ocean the morning we were leaving and that was one of the most touching memories that I will ever have considering that I almost lost my best friend before we left!!

I will write more later…just want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! We will be using you and McCoy Travel for future trips for SURE!!!

Aloha,
L. Grimes
Enid, OK

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort or any other vacation planning, click here