Monday, March 23, 2009

Fiji & New Zealand Vacation

The Anchorage (where we only stayed 1 night) was also pleasant. I needed an internet connection desperately (to send an overdue work item) and the Desk Clerk did everything he could to help me out.
He ended up letting me hook my laptop to the Hotel-desk-connection for almost an hour! No charge. Just smiles. I was sooooo relieved to get that done, and to start my real vacation.

Air Pacific was fine. I bought an upgrade to fly Business on the way back (Nadi to LAX). Wow - was it ever
worth it. The only thing we were not pleased with were the internet usage charges and meals at one of our stop-overs.
All in all - a great time, and I would DEFINITELY use McCoy travel in the future.

Vinaka!

B. & S. Guza

San Diego, CA


If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort or any other vacation planning, click here