Friday, January 20, 2012

Fab Fiji Getaway

Bula Bula, Mike

First of all, I had no idea you were booking us on a tour of pure awesomeness. Fiji was the highlight of our whole vacation. Worth every stinkin' penny. I didn't want to leave.

They treated us like absolute royalty at Likuliku. I will recommend your services and their accommodations to everyone I know. I understand we were their first Signature Guests as well, whatever that means. In any case, everything worked so smoothly (transfers, etc) and I can't thank you enough.

You're probably going to hear that we cancelled our free massages. I'm so sorry, we couldn't leave the weather/water even for one hour! I still have indentations from my snorkel mask.

It's been 10 years now but I don't remember having this type of experience in Bora Bora. Although Bora Bora was post card perfect aesthetically (as is Fiji), I never received this level of customer service and overall "wow". Am I crazy? And how would you compare the two?

Vinaka, Vinaka, Vinaka,

J. Miller
(Columbus, Ohio)

Call us for personalized service
1-800-588-3454
 — 1-213-784-6133
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Fiji Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at fijivacations@mccoytravel.com