Thursday, September 22, 2011

Romantic Maui Honeymoon

Hi Mark,

I just wanted to write and thank you for coordinating our honeymoon in Maui for me and my husband. We spent an incredible week on the island, and I'm so glad that we had your advice and support while planning this trip. Hawaii really is an amazing place, and we had a fantastic time exploring, hiking, scuba diving, eating, and relaxing after our wedding. I've attached a picture from our last night at the Old Lahaina Luau as well :)

Thanks again for all your help!

All best,
L. Curry
Sunnyside, NY

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com