Monday, November 8, 2010

Fiji & Hawaii Luxury Travels

Aloha Faye,

The trip was excellent, thank you very much. Namale was almost perfect with super nice people, excellent facilities and service. They really went out of their way for our anniversary dinner with music, cake and room decorations. I told Anna, they probably have never seen people who stayed together for 35 years. We have broken the Namale record (it was 30th anniversary before). The diving was badly affected by the weather but I did get certified, so I am happy. The villa was excellent.

Hawaii was very good. Four Seasons is Four Seasons - always the same and always good. We found ourselves talking about Namale all the time which tells you how much we appreciated it. The golfing was very good and lava boat even better.

As for your services, no complains whatsoever. I am very happy and will mention you on TripAdvisor. You do not have to change anything.

I hope your NZ trip was equally good. Thanks again for your help and we are looking forward to using your services again. I promise I will share you with others against my common sense.

M. Wyrzykowski
Ontario, Canada


Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com