Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fabulous Fiji!

OMG!, That was the best trip ever. Thank you soo much for the recommendation, the Hyatt was great. The breakfast buffet was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone that is going to stay there. We didn't have any problems. Even the weather, besides the first few hours of rain, it was warm and sunny... We also appreciate the assistance of the staff at the breakfast orientation, they helped us plan the rest of our stay and gave us great deals.. I loved everything, although we were over budget... it was all worth it... Thank you for your help, I will definitely consult with you next time we plan a trip. It might be a while because I have to pay my credit cards... lol.. Thanks once again and hope you are doing well..

Best!
M. Sayed
San Ramon, CA

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here