Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beqa Lagoon in December

Bula Lori and all the crew,

Kelsey and I had an excellent time in Fiji. The resort was spectacular, the staff were all so very pleasant. I thoroughly enjoyed everything that Beqa has to offer. The diving was beautiful, so many corals and fish I was simply in awe the whole entire time. What a wonderful culture the Fijian people. I had a few very nice afternoons sitting in the village talking story with Joeli, Lita, and their son Sam. What a welcoming and loving people. I literally lost myself a few times in utter happiness. When the choir and the school kids came, each time I was just out of it with the powerful energy they put in the air. I also had a great experience making coconut cups with Tuemo and Blackie who did most of the work despite my efforts to do them myself haha. Anyway I have already and will continue to tell people about the amazing time we had. Mark and Sue were so very helpful with anything we needed or questions we had. Thank you all Lori and the McCoy crew, Mark and Sue, and all of the VERY special Fijian friends that we made along the way for a week of life I will never forget and hope to relive again.

Z. Lenox
Kihei, Hawaii

Call Fiji Escapes Travel for exclusive offers and more
1-800-588-3454
— 1-213-784-6133
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Fiji Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at fijivacations@mccoytravel.com