Monday, October 18, 2010

Fiji Surprise Honeymoon

Hi Hiapo,

I just wanted to send you an email after our first day here. So far the trip has been beyond amazing, more than I could have expected. I did not tell Tara any of the details of the trip, so the first class airline trip over, the honeymoon bure once we got here, etc. She has been totally amazed so far, this was exactly what she wanted for her honeymoon. I was surprised with the level of service from the staff here. Everyone we meet introduces themselves to us and wants to know how they can make our stay here more pleasurable. This was an unexpected surprise to me.

Thanks again,

D. Murany
Roseville, CA


Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com