Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous Hawaii Vacation

Hi Hiapo

Just wanted to let you know that we LOVE Turtle Bay. Sad to be leaving today, but Bora Bora should be a blast.. Hiapo has been very helpful so far. Went surfing yesterday, it was a blast! Next time, I will have my arms worked out so my instructor doesn't have to paddle me to the waves each time ;) Bahaha! Went to the Polynesian Cultural Center for a luau last night, didn't realize it was so huge. We could have spent the whole day there, but we kind of expected the luau to be a little different like on a beach and with booze! LOL

I think we have found our future place to call home in Hawaii! But we still haven't been to Bora Bora so I will keep you posted. Thank you for arranging an amazing vacation thus far!!!

Mahalo!
H. Daraseng
Alberta, Canada

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort or any other vacation planning, click here