Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Marvelous Fiji Vacation

Bula Lori,

Your year of adventures sounds wonderful and now I know why you are such a knowledgeable travel agent ! You travel!!! We arrived home from Fiji Thanksgiving Day just in time to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner in Newport Beach with my Mom and family. An appropriate ending to a great trip.

We had a marvelous vacation. TIR and the Matalau villa could not have been a more perfect choice for us - the entire week we felt like we were in heaven and I could have not felt more welcomed or more catered to. Taveuni Island is beautiful, surreal, and spiritual. All I can say is that that island really touched my heart. On our last day there Doe informed us of the village ceremony that would be performed that evening and I had a momentary shudder of a commercial Hawaiian luau (no offense) but suddenly felt intrigued and drawn to it ... WOW - within five minutes of their beautiful singing, dancing, the sun setting, the gorgeous ocean, the irony of a 3 masted ship pulling into the bay right during their performance I was sobbing it was all soooo touching.

Anyway I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know we feel very lucky to have found you and McCoy Travel.

Thank you so much for all of your effort and expertise that you put into making our vacation a great one. I'll get back to you later with a few personal experiences that might be pertinent to your info on Taveuni Island re: scuba, horseback riding, Lavena Coastal walk etc.

Vinaka valelevu,
N. Flathers
Orange, CA

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here