Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fabulous Curacao Vacation

Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for your nice letter and your 2010 calendar.

I would like to let you know that Lori has done an outstanding job with our recent Curacao trip! She spent so many hours helping us, talking to me on the phone with “the patience of an angel” (I am not an easy client……) and has made us feel special and important! She has saved us many hours of work preparing and double checking all the details for a big trip like that. Lori has made me feel very comfortable with the accuracy of the trip details, and I knew before we left we were well taking care of. Lori is truly an excellent asset to your travel agency, and I will certainly recommend Lori and your agency to my colleagues.

Thank you so much, dear Lori, for a wonderful vacation,
Katja, Michael and Mama.
Tuscon, AZ

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here