Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maui Honeymoon

Hello Melissa,

We are just returning from the Maui honeymoon booked through McCoy Custom Travel.

I wanted to personally thank you for a fantastic and unforgettable trip and once again please send my highest regards to Lauren Hauck for her excellent work.

She recommended and booked a special cabana dinner and a luau for which my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed and made our honeymoon even that much more special.
Thank you again for a fabulous trip. I look forward to recommending your travel agency to my close associates as well as working with lauren on upcoming vacation plans.

All the best,
S. Shin
Chicago, IL

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here