Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fiji Travel Consultant

Bula Mike,

I am an internet junkie and do 99% of my business and personal things online. However, when it comes to my S. Pacific travel, my agent beats any price I can find online. I don't know how he does it? wholesaler maybe? McCoy Travel is online and my rep is Mike Brown. He's spectacular and I'm very picky. Have him quote you something before you book...if he's higher than what you find, I'll eat my words. I would also encourage you to look at Taveuni Palms (only two homes, private staff - different than the island resort). Also look at Royal Duvai. Qamea and the rest isn't my cup of tea. Again, if you're looking for exclusive, high-end, you'll want to choose a smaller resort (if privacy and intimacy is a priority) and at least a 5 star. The bigger resorts feel more like a Hyatt to me....

A. VanGoey
Eagle, CO

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here