Monday, July 20, 2009

McCoy Travel Fans

A few years ago we found McCoy Travel on the net and decided to use you to plan our trip to Maui. It was without a doubt the most fabulous trip ever. Mark Cardoza was our agent and not only did he take care of all the normal details, but a dozen more we did not anticipate. That trip was unbelievable. Fast forward two years... My husband gave me a cruise to Alaska for our 33rd anniversary. I emailed Mark in January, although the trip wasn't until July. He did it all.. Not the silliest request was met with anything but enthusiasm. You would have thought we'd adopted him and he was going with us. Fast forward to last week. Mark made sure we had all our documents and we were on our way. Fast forward... Two days into our dream trip we got word my Mother passed away. I call Mark and we are off the ship in two hours and he is working now on all the insurance stuff.

I cannot say enough about this young man. He has treated us with such compassion and professionalism. My husband does not get impressed easily, but told me that any and all future travels will be planned with your firm. We will travel again, (we still have Alaska to see) but never without McCoy Travel with us.

Many Alohas!
J. Sumrall
High Springs, FL

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here