Monday, February 16, 2009

Fiji - New Zealand - Hawaii

Mahalo and Denaka for your help on my trip.

I made it back. The only problem was leaving NZ, Fiji and Hawaii.

New Zealand is heaven on earth... Fiji was absolutely magical... Kauai was wonderful..

The best thing you did was be the foil in my lodging selections, and recommend the Fiji sailing "adventure". Without the give-and-take on the lodgings, I would have not found the ones I found, or made the same decisions. Thank you!!!

In NZ, the Auckland Westin was 5 star. Once I realized all the prices were in $Kiwis, and the $Kiwi is half the $Usdollar, I ordered another bottle of Hawkes Bay Pinot Noir and another Pavlova! Auckland was about ten times better than Seattle or San Francisco (our best cities in the US). I could live there in a minute. Great people, city, neighborhoods, golf (Murawai by the beach and Titirangi, a parkland course designed by Alistar McKenzie), sailing, shopping, dining and perfect weather!

Click
here to read more.

Many Thanks,
D. Brown
Aspen, Colorado
Romantic Hawaiian Getaway

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here