Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy in Hawaii

Maui was wonderful and our fabulous agent, Melissa, was just as wonderful ! I have done lots of traveling in my lifetime and I have never had such a positive experience working with a travel company. From the minute I heard her voice on the phone I could tell Melissa was not only going to be a valuable source of information but an incredible
pleasure to work with. She has a wonderful ability to not only help you with logistical issues but to gently persuade you towards choices for a better experience without ever feeling like you had been talked into something! This COMPLETELY paid off for us. All her suggestions and opinions were dead-on and made a huge difference in the quality of our vacation. You are down-to-earth, honest and has a wonderful sense of humor. I will definitely be using her for all my future travel. Mahalo Melissa ! !

R. Downs and family
New York, New York