Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tahiti Honeymoon .. a gloriously marvelous time

Dear Caroline IaOrana and Mauruuru,

St. Regis Resort, Bora BoraPlease just let me say that we had A GLORIOUSLY MARVELOUS TIME in Bora Bora!! Your planning and arrangements were perfect! We are infinitely grateful for your kind attention to all matters concerned with our honeymoon! I RAVE to everyone I talk with about our experience and certainly recommend McCoy Travel all the time. Our Polynesian wedding was a TREMENDOUS experience and will be remembered VERY FONDLY forever!!

Again MAURUURU and NANA,
B. & A. Baily (Lemoyne, PA)


Dear Melissa McCoy;

You don't know me but Caroline Gold has been working with my new wife and I on the plans for our honeymoon! I sent an email earlier to Caroline to express just how WONDERFUL OUR EXPERIENCE was and how we appreciated her attention to every detail. All went extremely well and our second wedding on Valentine's Day in Bora Bora will always be remembered VERY FONDLY FOREVER!!

YOU FOLKS ROCK!!!

Sincerely,
B. Baily

Call us 1-866-369-7186 — 1-213-784-6623
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Tahiti Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com