Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hawaiian Getaway

Aloha Melissa,

I wanted to write to you to let you know how incredibly happy I am!  Ever since the "casual" post on Facebook that I was interested in vacationing in Maui, I have been treated with nothing but kindness and helpfulness by Tish. She is such a wonderful person.  When I posted the comment that I would like to visit Maui, she sent me a message to let me know she would help me out.  I took her up on the offer and have not regretted a thing.  She swiftly and patiently arranged my hotel accommodations (which were wonderful; I very much enjoyed staying at the Mana Kai Maui and would return there next time I'm there visiting) and my daily excursions.  I had a great time there and believe that most of it is because of Tish.  At the airport, after I retrieved my baggage, I turned around to find Tish waiting for me!  I did not expect that and was so pleasantly surprised.  She sure knows how to treat her clients, that's for sure.  She is a fantastic travel agent and now, friend. She went above and beyond that day - not only did she provide me with maps and literature about my excursions, she also guided me to Subway for a bite to eat, shopped with me at Foodland, showed me to my hotel, and helped me carry my bags to my room!  That type of service is not found anywhere and I feel very lucky to have found her.  I would like to visit the islands again soon (maybe even in 2012) and will definitely utilize Tish.

Mahalo from a very satisfied customer :)

S. Wolcott
Omaha, NE

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
— 1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com