Thursday, October 13, 2011

St. Barts Honeymoon Planning

Minerva,

Thank you so much for checking in with me. I did receive my itinerary in the mail. Very sorry that I didn't let you know that I received it. I will double check everything tonight and also follow up on all of the other recommendations. Thanks so much for reminding me ... as you can imagine, life is pretty busy with planning right now so your call and email are extremely helpful. After I review the itinerary, I will get back to you.

I would also like to say that McCoy Custom Travel should be very proud of Sue! In all honesty, I spoke with multiple travel agents along the way (Sue knew this as well) and Sue was no-doubt the best. She has been a delight to work with and has certainly won my business in the future. She really helped me put together a honeymoon that I know we will love. Please give her all my thanks!!!

Will touch base tomorrow.
J. Mixon
Lexington, KY