Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thanks to Faye for impeccible Vacation Planning

Happy New Year's Faye!

I wanted to write to you sooner, but the holidays just kept me too busy. But I want to share our experiences with you and how happy we are with everything you have done for us, and how every single detail you planned for us were executed flawlessly. I have attached a letter for you with details about our trip. If you need me to cut it down, just let me know, I just wanted to give you as much as possible to let you know how happy we were because of your efforts.

Thank you for giving us memories we treasure and keep close to our hearts!
R. Ruggieri
Antioch, CA

Call McCoy Custom Travel & Cruise for exclusive offers, discounts, and seasonal specials
1-800-256-4280
1-213-784-6143
click here to speak to us right now!
Request your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon or email us at vacations@mccoytravel.com