Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fiji Dream Vacation - Perfection

Melissa,
Soon after I contacted you, Lori Evans contacted me. I now have a wonderful diving trip planned to Fiji next month and am very excited! Lori was full of information and enthusiasm, was very client-centric, and was as pleasant to deal with as I remembered Robin to be. I felt that Lori negotiated on my behalf with the resort involved in the vacation package. The package itself was exactly to my specifications, which Lori was only able to do after uncovering my habits, preferences, travel experience, etc. All these are indications to me that she had my best interests in mind. It is my estimation that she represents your company VERY well. In difficult economic times like these, excellence in customer service carries a LOT of weight. I wanted to take a moment to let you know of the terrific individual you have in Lori Evans.

Warm regards,
J. Magpayo
Fullerton, CA

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here