Friday, January 23, 2009

Fiji Dream Honeymoon

Anyway, I don't know if I ever formally thanked you for all your help with planning our honeymoon. We really had the absolute dream honeymoon, and I loved that all we had to do was show up. Everything was taken care of for us, and we didn't have to figure out anything. That was soooo nice. You did a wonderful job of arranging and rearranging everything for us. Thank you so much!

Taveuni Island Resort was the best place I have ever stayed - from the privacy to the accommodations to the food and staff - it was perfect. We weren't thrilled with the beach but found plenty other stuff to do. Likuliku was fun too but we really just hung out by the pool the entire time we were there.

I really don't know why so many people refuse to use travel agents in the age of the Internet. You guys are so helpful, and the Internet isn't always cheaper. Plus, for someone like me who hates logistics, you guys are super heroes.

Ok, that's it. I'll definitely be keeping you in my contact list for future island excursions.

Thanks,
A. Pales
Oak Park, IL

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort/service or any other vacation planning, click here