Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beautiful Fiji

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the wonderful experience we had in Fiji with your arrangements. The Hotel was beautiful, all the pickups and transfers went perfectly and everyone was so helpful. Let's say my husband was very surprised because we had a lot of transferring and moving around to do.

We love Fiji - I fell in love with Naigani Island and we will definitely return. If someone is looking for the more primitive "Gilligan Island" style of Fiji, enjoys meeting people and making friends and wants a truly special experience meeting the Chief and people of the village - this is the place for them. And I must say, I really got into the whole Kava thing! :o)

The Extra bonus was we were the only divers so everyday was just us and the dive master - perfect!

Thank you so much for helping to make our experience stress free and well organized. I am so glad I found you!

I will be in touch when we get ready to return!

Happy Thanksgiving
wishing you a wonderful holiday season

Sincerely,
C. & R. Oxford
Oxnard, California

If you enjoy the comments about this Travel Advisor, and want more information about this resort or any other vacation planning, click here